Let’s face it. What you put out is what you get back. This applies to EVERYTHING in life. Today, I am applying this mindset to being a full-time reseller on Poshmark. Many of you know that I am a middle school teacher. The vacation time I have being a teacher is a total blessing because I can put that time towards my reselling business.
I have put together a simple, yet time consuming schedule that I use when I resell full-time (entire back to back days).
On my notebook, I write down my to-do list & highlight as I accomplish a task:
- Follow: 2k 4k 6k 8k 10k
- Self-Share: 1x 2x 3x
- List: 5 10 15 20 25
- Clean up
Here is a screenshot of what I was able to accomplish on 5/1:
In all honesty, I do mean it when I say this is time consuming, which is why this is a full-time schedule. I literally worked 8:30am – 8:30pm on 5/1. During this time I strategically accomplished the following:
- Followed 8,104 new poshers (Strategy: target new poshers who follow the brands & sizes you’re currently selling) BTW you can follow up to 10k in 24 hours.
- Self-shared my entire closet 3x 9am 12pm 7pm (Strategy: share during party times even if your items don’t match the themes, that’s when potential customers are on the app)
- Modeled, took pictures, took measurements, listed 15 new items (Strategy: the sun best hits my room around noon, thanks to the awesome natural lighting in my posh room!)
- Packaged 5 sales which included 13 listings (Strategy: I stick to quick & easy packaging. I don’t do extravagant packaging, simple with a touch of love.)
- Drove to the post office (Strategy: I only go to the posh office in Tempe, Arizona because they close at 9:30pm) 😱
- Organized inventory room
Outcome = $UCCE$$
This is what works best for me, however Poshmark is not one shoe fits all type of deal. I recommend that you mess around with the app & see what triggers the most exposure for you! For some people, sharing other’s listings works wonders!! Personally, this is what has worked for me time after time & I wanted to share with you all since I’ve been asked this question a few times.
Instagram: @cynthaaa & @cynthaaa_posh