Thinking about going to Poshfest this year in Chicago? Let me tell you, it’s totally worth it! I went to my first Poshfest last year 2016 in Los Angeles & I had the time of my life! I was able to meet so many lovely ladies from across the country who love to posh just as much I do. It’s honestly an unforgettable experience. I was so nervous to go at first & for months I contemplated about going alone. But a week prior to the event I said f it & bought my event ticket & flight to LA. It’s definitely a decision I will never regret. I’ve always been super shy in crowds where I don’t know anybody. My little heart lit with joy when I arrived & people already knew who I was 😍
I’m super excited to reconnect with my PFF’s & meet so many new faces!!
Below, I have included my expenses & details for my trip to Chicago so far. Mind you, I have never traveled outside of my little southwest corner of the United States … so this is kind of a big deal to me!
1. Poshfest event ticket = $199
2. Round trip flight from Phoenix to Midway Chicago with Southwest Airlines = $275.96
3. Staying @ Kimpton Hotel Allegro for 3 nights with my PFF @flowersandgray $586 / 2 = $293
4. Spending money? 🤔
Total: $767.96 (so far)
Feel free to contact me with your Poshfest questions!
- Poshmark: @cynthaaa
- Instagram: @cynthaaa & @cynthaaa_posh
- Snapchat: @cynthialinaa
- Email: cynthia.mendoza236@gmail